Reg no : 26614 DOB: 08-12-1950
SENIOR PEDIATRICIAN, TELEHEALTH CONSULTANT FRANCHISE TO ATHS APOLLO HOSPITALS CHENNAI FOR ONLINE SERVICES
- MBBS from University of Madras. Tamil Nadu, India in 03-06-1975
- DCH from University College Dublin Ireland in the year 18-07- 1985.
- Wide experience in General Medical practices also
- Teaching abilities
- Telemedicine Training (Theory and Hands on Training courses from Apollo Hospitals Chennai. India
- Life member in TSI (Telemedicine Society of India)
- Vice President TNTSI
- Consultant in Gen.Pediatrics.
- Managing Director at Ikram Hospital & E-CLINICS
- Online Telehealth consultant.
- Vice president TNSI
- President IMA Vaniyamabdi branch
Actively servicing for a total of 32 years in the Medical field.
To start with as a GP for 12 years in India.Then as Pediatrician for 20 years in India and abroad.
- Teaching & Training is my passion,Delivered lectures in CME sessions to IMA
- doctors in Telemedicine & Gen.pediatrics .
- Presented Long papers in Telehealth State conferences.
- Selected to come as Panellist in Tamilnadu Telemedicine conference.
- Have done the Event management of (ATH)S Apollo Telehealth Services in colleges as awareness programme in TM
- Served for Apollo hospitals Chennai, to spread Telehealth awareness amongst IMA doctors.
- Conducted several Free Health Screening camps,
- Free Health services at epidemic out breaks of communicable dis.
- Real time lecture events to students on Health aspects with special reference Life style Modification in everybody’s Life
- Franchise for online Telehealth consultations to (ATHS ) Apollo Telehealth services) Apollo Hospitals, Chennai India from 2005 to till date.
- Full Proficiency in ENGLISH, communicative and oratory.
- Can read write and interpret in URDU TAMIL AND HINDI.
- ARABIC have a minimum working knowledge (This I learned from my work experiences in Libya)
- Charter secretary for IMA office of mu place,
- Served as past president for 12 yrs and more in IMA, branch in India,
- During the year 1994 to 1997- 1981 to 1984- 1987-1991 to 1994—
And 2016 to the present date.
- Past Treasurer of IAP Indian academy of Pediatrics vellore branch.
- Unanimously elected as President to the charity organisation for Orphans at place.
- Present Vice President for TNTSI
TREND SETTING ACTIVITIES
- I was the First to establish the Online Telehealth consultation facility, By establishing e-Clinics (Telehealth Consultation Services) in the whole of my district. This caters to the need of both urgent and cold cases of the nearby villages.